Sunday 13 February 2011

Chemistry

First post for a while, sorry about that, I've been busy I promise. Not sure what to classify this as other than melodic house, although I have seen a couple of the tracks described horribly as "progressive house" but don't let that put you off. As you can tell I've been loving this stuff lately particulary Midlands stuff, I'm really looking forward to what he does in 2011. All the tracks are tuneful, soulful & funky, but never cheesy, enjoy!


Chemistry - right click & saveas


caribou - hannibal
nicolas jaar - keep me there
david's lyre - in arms (pearson soun
d remix)
lone - the birds don't fly this high
james blake - i mind
nicolas jaar - time for us
pantha du prunce - a nomads retreat
midland & furiku - leitmotif (midland remix)
superpitcher - friday night
gold panda - vanilla minus
julio bashmore - ask yourself (midland remix)
caribou - sun (midland re-edit)
roman fluegal - how to spread lies
lone - once in a while (midland remix)
the field - foals xIII remix
dj dom - plastic people
moderat - out of sight
mount kimbie - maybes
james blake - the wilhelm scream


No comments: